Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shelf Candy (2)


Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy!



I love this cover so much! I haven't read this book yet (it came out in 2010), but ever since I saw this cover I've wanted to! I love how there's that ring of sun between their faces and how you can only see their bodies and no more details. The wings are so sweet and this entire cover just makes you think of angels and magic. Then, of course, it hints at romance (which is the only reason I read most of the books I read) so I know I'll enjoy this book. By just looking at the cover, you know Halo is about angels and love. What more could I ask for in a book? 




4 comments:

  1. Nice cover! I like how you really can't tell too much of what they look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo does have a lovely cover, so bright and mysterious. I do enjoy some shelf candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! The light shining through her hair and wings, wow. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful cover, now I want to read the book. :)
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...