Thursday, August 25, 2016

#IndieReadathon2016 TBR


My BFF Sarah from Words With Sarah is hosting a readathon with the lovely Angie and Lacey. This readathon is the #indiereadathon2016, which means that the goal is to read independently published books! I recently got a few self-published books for my birthday, so I knew that I had to participate in this readathon. It takes place from August 29th to September 12th and the goal is to read as many self-published books as you can! I am so pumped for this readathon and had so much fun putting my TBR list together! Here are the books I'm definitely going to read: 


The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Paper Princess by Erin Watt
With This Heart by RS Grey
Moonshot by Alessandra Torre
HardBall by CD Reiss
The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata

I know that this is a pretty ambitious TBR, but just look at all of the beautiful books! I have been dying to read these books and I'm so happy to have the excuse to finally do it! Are any of you participating? What are you going to read? 

1 comment:

  1. I've read all of those books except for Amy Harmon's and RS Grey's, and they are AMAZING!! And Mariana Zapata is the bessst <3 I hope you enjoy! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...