Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (189)



This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

A Matter of Heart
By Amy Fellner Dominy
Release Date: May 12, 2015
Summary: High school swimmer Abby Lipman is on track to qualify for the Olympic trials when she's diagnosed with a deadly heart condition. Will she give up her dream or risk everything--including her life?













-------------------------------------

The summary for this book may be short, but it has so much power and intrigue behind it. What would you do if you were an Olympic-bound athlete and figured out you could die if you continue competing? That would be so hard to deal with and I can't even begin to imagine what Abby is going to go through in this novel. Oh, and how gorgeous is the cover? I definitely can't wait to pick this book up in May! 

8 comments:

  1. That freaking sucks. Being almost on top and having to choose whether to give it up or not.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that one sounds sad, I steer clear of those kind. :) Hope you enjoy it!

    Stormi
    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually never heard of this one before. Great pick! Thank you for sharing it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds sad :( but a different kind of book and now its on my TBR list! Thank you for sharing this Jessica :-) Hope you're having a great day, here's my WoW @ Emma's Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Amy. She's aweseom. This book sounds like a major tearjerker.
    And right up my alley.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a sad read, but books like this usually have a pretty powerful message.

    I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not heard of this one yet! It sounds like it could be a great contemporary read. Thanks for introducing me to it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...