Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (142)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Lots and lots of goodies in my mailbox this week! Most of these are from authors I have already read and loved, so I am definitely excited to read some more books from them! 

From Amazon

I found this gorgeous edition of Breakfast at Tiffany's on Amazon and knew that I had to have it. It was shipping from the UK, though, so it took about two weeks longer than it said it would to get here. That means I waited almost two months for this one. But it's so pretty!!! Well worth the wait :)


That's it for me! What did you all add to you shelves this week? 

9 comments:

  1. You got a lot of beautiful looking books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Ooh, Bloodkin and Deception's Pawn! Good stuff! I hope you enjoy these, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab week for you!
    Hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I absolutely love the vibrant color of that copy of Breakfast at Tiffany's. I need to give that book a read! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize that Deceptions Princess was getting a sequel! I'll have to read them both now! I absolutely love the covers on those :)
    Hope you enjoy your new books, happy reading!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very pretty cover! Love when we find things like that.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books. I got a shaterred moment too. Can't wait to read it

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...