Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like to Check in With


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in With 

I am really excited about this week's topic because I always want to know how the couples work out after the books that are all about them falling in love. Do they really live happily ever after? Or was the fight to get together not enough to create a long-lasting relationship? I'd love to check in with so many couples to see if they're still going strong and can stick together through the hardships the future can throw their way...


1. Sydney and Ridge from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
2. Isla and Josh from Isla and the Happily Every After by Stephanie Perkins
3. Reagan and Matt from Open Road Summer by Emery Lord


4. EVERYONE from Harry Potter by JK Rowling
5. Wade and Art3mis from Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
6. Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


7. Kiera and Kellan from The Thoughtless Series by SC Stephens
8. Rachel and Isaiah from Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
9. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


10. Sky and Dean from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

9 comments:

  1. Yes! Everyone of Harry Potter and Elizabeth and Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Feel like Harry and the gang will be on everyone's lists!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth and Darcy would be fun to revisit! There's a lot of books on this list that I haven't read yet - especially anything by Colleen Hoover and Stephanie Perkins. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Checking in with everyone in HP is a MUST! I'd love to check in with Sydney & Ridge and Reagan & Matt! I love them so much.
    Great list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Reagan and Matt in Open Road Summer! I would love to read a little story about them happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost bought Open Road Summer last night. I really want to read Hopeless and Isla. Of course, Harry Potter made mine (and just about everyone's). Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I loved Fangirl. You're so right; I want to know how that relationship went! Did their relationship last? Did she become a successful author? Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen a lot of people that have Harry Potter on their lists. Here's my TTT list:
    http://mountainrhinestones.blogspot.com/2015/04/top-ten-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I would also love to check in the characters from P&P -- that made my list, too!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...