Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (188)




This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Dating Down
By Stefanie Lyons
Release Date: April 8, 2015
Summary: When a good girl falls for a bad boy

She thought she loved him. She thought she could change him. She thought if she just believed in him enough, his cheating and his drugs and his lying would stop, and she'd be his and he'd be hers and they'd love each other forever.

But for Samantha Henderson, X-the boy she will not name-is trouble. He's older, edgier, bohemian . . . and when he starts paying attention to Sam, she can't resist him. Samantha's family and friends try to warn her, but still she stays with him, risking her future and everything that really matters.

As moody and vivid as it is captivating, Dating Down is told in scenes and bursts of poetry that create a story filled with hurt, healing, and hope.


-------------------------------------

As soon as I read the first line of the summary, I was sold. Who doesn't love a bad boy romance? And I love how this book is described as moody. I can tell already that this is going to be a pretty intense read and I'm definitely excited for the "bursts of poetry" that are going to be interspersed in the book. I can't wait to get my hands on this one! 

8 comments:

  1. This sounds great!! I haven't see it before, but will definitely have to add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-conjurers-riddle.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very interesting! Scenes and bursts of poetry? Bad boy? I'm interested! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pick! Not my type of read but still hope you will thoroughly enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new one to me but sounds like something I'd love! Thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, while contemporary romance is almost always my thing, I'm not so sure about this one. I'm not getting HEA vibes but I don't know if I can resist a bad boy book... okay yep, couldn't resist. Off to add this to Goodreads :) Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read this! Hope you like it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I actually recently read this one and posted my review. It was so amazing so I definitely hope you love it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...