This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Picked Up On a Whim
By "on a whim," I mean books that I hadn't heard a whole lot about and decided to try them out because of the summary or the cover. These are books that I absolutely fell in love with and have told everyone else they must read them, too!
1. Thoughtless by SC Stephens
2. Losing It by Cora Carmack
3. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
4. Bound by Night by Larissa Ione
5. Midnight Pursuits by Elle Kennedy
6. The Gamble by Kristen Ashley
7. Undone by Shannon Richard
8. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
9. God Save the Queen by Kate Locke
10. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Nice! I enjoyed Princess of Thorns and God Save the Queen as well! Great picks!ReplyDelete
Here's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Isn't it so fun when you "discover" a book and feel like it's your job to tell the book world to read it???? I LOVE when that happens to me!! Anyhow-- I LOVE Bittersweet. Like it might make my top 10 list of favorite books ever.ReplyDelete