This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Stanta Bring Me
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Am I the only one who is super excited about that? Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday (if you can't already tell by how much I post about it…) and it's always the happiest time of year for me…
Back in November, I posted my Bookish Christmas List, so we'll see what Santa decides to bring me this year! I only put 9 on my list, so here's what I ended up asking for this year…
1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. How to Fall In Love by Cecilia Ahern
3. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
4. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
5. Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
6. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
7. Wait for You by Jennifer L Armentrou
8. Franny and Zooey by JD Salinger
9. Frostings by Courtney Whitmore
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!