Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read

Oh boy, what am I not excited for to be released in 2014? There are so many amazing books that are on my to-read list that come out next year that I can hardly stand the anticipation. Every time I see a new book coming out by one of my favorite authors or a new book that looks like something I would absolutely love to read, I can't help but do a little jig


And with all of the amazing books coming out in 2014, I'm pretty much doing that jig 24/7. But if I had to narrow it down to my top ten, then these are the ones I am dying to read in 2014!


1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
3. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young


4. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
6. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill


7. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
8. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
9. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord


10. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith


11 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to Side Effects May Vary, Isla, & Landline to name a few!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I really want to read Isla, The Geography of You and Me and Landline as well.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-2014-releases-im-dying.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are SO many good books coming out next year. I'm not going to have any money after I'm finished buying them all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to read all of these in 2014 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Also can't wait for To All The Boys I've loved Before (my WoW this week!) and Maybe Someday!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. Some of them look really exciting. Now I can't wait. Thanks for the list!

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for What I Thought Was True and Isla! I wanted to put Geography of Me and You and Landline on my list too, but it was already packed. You are so right that there are some amazing books coming out next year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice list! Seeing quite a lot of these around today!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Side Effects May Very sounds like it's going to be full of really dark humor and I like that in a book! Great list all around!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I am so excited that Colleen Hoover has a new book coming out, I love her books!!! I also really want Huntley Fitzpatrick and Jenny Han's new books, I adored Jenny Han's Summer series. My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...