This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read
Oh boy, what am I not excited for to be released in 2014? There are so many amazing books that are on my to-read list that come out next year that I can hardly stand the anticipation. Every time I see a new book coming out by one of my favorite authors or a new book that looks like something I would absolutely love to read, I can't help but do a little jig…
And with all of the amazing books coming out in 2014, I'm pretty much doing that jig 24/7. But if I had to narrow it down to my top ten, then these are the ones I am dying to read in 2014!
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
3. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
4. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
6. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
7. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
8. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
9. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
10. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith