Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bookish Christmas List


It's the most wonderful time of the year! And you know why? Because we're making our Christmas lists for Santa, sending them off to the North Pole, and anxiously awaiting the Christmas morning where we wake up to find a whole bunch of presents under the tree! I may be 20 years old now, but Christmas is still the most wonderful time of the year. Putting up the decorations, baking Christmas cookies, and writing my Christmas list always make the season cheery and bright, and I could not imagine going a year without any of those activities. 

When writing my Christmas list, I always put a lot of thought into what I ask Santa to bring me. The hardest decision? What books I want to ask for! Despite the fact that my shelves are overflowing with books that I have yet to read (but continue to dream I will get to all of them someday), there are always more books I am just dying to own. What better time that Christmas to add to my shelves? Here are some books I wouldn't mind Santa putting under the tree for me this year…



Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
How to Fall in Love by Cecilia Ahern
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Wait for You by Jennifer L Armentrout


What books are on your Christmas lists this year? Anything you're hoping to find wrapped up under the tree for you? 

I hope you all have a very Merry (and Bookish) Christmas this year! 

3 comments:

  1. Great List!
    I hope you get tons of books this Christmas

    Ruty@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ i would be happy with any books from my wislist

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... La Liga Spanyol Jadwal Arsenal Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...