Friday, November 29, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (112)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

This Week's Question: What's your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? 

Answer: Mmmm Thanksgiving! A holiday that is centered soley around eating food with your family? I'm in!


My mom always makes the most delicious Thanksgiving meals. All of our family on her side comes over and we spend the day hanging out and, of course, eating to our hearts' content. I absolutely love the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, and pumpkin pie! Honestly, there's so much food that it's impossible to pick out one favorite. I want to eat it all…so I do :) 

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving with friends, family, and delicious food :) 

7 comments:

  1. LOL! love your answer! I totally agree!

    old follower!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am really hungry, might go down and raid the fridge :).

    New follower: GFC and Bloglovin

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving is always a day of good eating. :)

    New follower via Bloglovin

    My FF: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/11/feature-and-follow-7-thanksgiving-food.html?showComment=1385750384778#c384589569204502590

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how I feel at Christmas, I just want to eat EVERYTHING! My F&F Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee! Nice! I love the rolls myself!! Bread is definitely up there with my fave foods! The good kind of bread like french! And rolls are definitely in there too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you completely about wanting to eat everything. It's all so delicious.

    Happy #FF. I'm a new GFC follower. Check my blog out at http://www.mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...