Friday, November 22, 2013

Book Lover's Gift Guide




I love books. A close second to my obsession with books would have to be my love for Christmas. And Christmas in my home often means giving and receiving bookish gifts. 

Since the Christmas shopping season is finally here (and seems to have been since even before Halloween), I decided to come up with some gift ideas for your bookish friends. These are things I know I would love to receive for Christmas, so any friend of yours that's an avid reader and book addict like myself is bound to love one of these gifts…

I remember the best bookish Christmas I ever had was two years ago when Santa (okay, my mom…) surprised me with a box of books that were on my wish list. I had posted on my blog the top ten books I was hoping Santa would bring me, and my mom decided to surprise me with a bunch of them for Christmas! It was such a surprise and I got some pretty amazing books (some of which included Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally and Graceling by Kristin Cashore). My mom is the best when it comes to aiding my book addiction :)

What do you normally give/receive for Christmas? Do people give you bookish gifts? What's the best bookish gift you've ever received? I'd love to hear, so make sure you let me know in the comments :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I also love Christmas and bookish gifts. But usually I get books for Christmas, not booksih gifts.
    But my passion for bookish stuff is so big that my blog is mainly dedicated to finding cool bookish stuff for book lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Taruhan Bola Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic Website, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...