Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (77)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Four books were waiting for me when I came home for Thanksgiving Break and all four of them look absolutely amazing! I'm so happy there's such a variety of genres here, because I love being able to read different types of books instead of sticking to just one genre and getting sick of it. So having four completely different books come for me was really exciting and I can't wait to read all of them!

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul Jessica! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :) I look forward to reading your reviews so I can check which ones I would like to read myself.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Live Now was such an interesting book. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked How I Live Now, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of these books! But Flash and Dazzle has a cute cover. I like her shoes - they would look great in red :D I hope you enjoy all your awesome new additions! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanna read How I Live Now at some point! Have fun with your books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these before but the covers look great! Can't wait to read your reviews on them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh nice! I haven't heard of any of these but hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS won't be up til tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mr. Knightley is intriguing me. I'm loving Emma Approved so I'm all about Knightley right now. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice stack! Dear Mr. Knightley has a really fantastic cover! I love the simplistic style. It really pops with intrigue, I reckon.
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...