Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On

I'm so bad at reading sequels in the first place, so I had a hard time thinking of sequels that I want to read that haven't come out yet. All of the other sequels have been out for quite some time and I just haven't had the chance to pick them up. But I did think of 8 sequels that I'm HIGHLY anticipating and hope I can read as soon as they're released!


1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. Never Entice an Earl by Lily Dalton
3. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
4. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
5. Long Live the Queen by Kate Locke
6. The Edge of Always by JA Redmerski
7. Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally 
8. The Ever After of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Looking forward to Long Live the Queen too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww some really great choices here - I still need to read Anna and the French Kiss!

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for Before Jamaica Lane omg omg! And unfortunately, I couldn't even finish Crash Into You i thought it was so bad, but I really hope that you end up liking it!

    Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isla is on my list as well. I picked up a copy of Pushing the Limits at a convention last May. I guess I need to read that. I have seen Crash into You on just about everyone's list this week. Great list!!

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-sequels-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I can't wait to read Crash Into You, The Edge of Always and Ella and Micha too! So many good books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks though I have to admit that I am behind in all of these series. They all look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited about Isla and Never Entice an Earl as well. Reading Crash Into You right now and already in love with Isaiah! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...