This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On
I'm so bad at reading sequels in the first place, so I had a hard time thinking of sequels that I want to read that haven't come out yet. All of the other sequels have been out for quite some time and I just haven't had the chance to pick them up. But I did think of 8 sequels that I'm HIGHLY anticipating and hope I can read as soon as they're released!
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. Never Entice an Earl by Lily Dalton
3. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
4. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
5. Long Live the Queen by Kate Locke
6. The Edge of Always by JA Redmerski
7. Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
8. The Ever After of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen