Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Roundup [11/5-11/11]


Wow, the weeks seem to be just flying by. While last week seemed like it would never end, it's already almost two weeks into November! That means Thanksgiving Break is only two weeks away, and after that I only have one more week of classes before finals week and then Christmas Break! As soon as November hit, it seems like the time passes by so fast. But that means it'll be Thanksgiving sooner and I'll be able to eat all of the yummy food I want. And shopping! Oh boy, I'm getting excited just thinking about it :) But I have to make it through these next couple of weeks before the fun really begins!

Reviews
Theirs to Keep by Maya Banks
Emma by Jane Austen

Memes
 

Miscellaneous


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...