Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekly Roundup [10/29-11/4]


Hello everyone! I had a lovely weekend at home, relaxing with my sister who I haven't seen in almost 7 weeks! We spent the weekend shopping and just hanging out with each other. We also saw the movie Rush with Chris Hemsworth, which was so good! Mmmm any movie with Chris Hemsworth is a winner to me. And, as always, being home means finally getting all of the review books that were sent home for me. So when I got home, I had a stack of some pretty amazing books waiting for me, and I can't wait to read all of them! Now, the only problem is finding the time to read them all...


Book Reviews
Just One Year by Gayle Forman 
The Edge of Always by JA Redmerski
Captive by AD Robertson

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...