Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I would Recommend to My Lovely Twin Sister


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'd Recommend to My Lovely Twin Sister

I love my sister to death, but we chose very different paths in life. I'm going for a life of English Education, while she's currently a nursing major. Science classes and clinicals mean absolutely no time for reading, so she has to pick and choose which books she does spend time reading wisely because that time is so precious. Not to mention she's SUPER picky when it comes to contemporary reads, so I always have to put in a lot of thought as to whether or not she would like the book. So here is a list of YA/NA books that I think she HAS to read in the little time she does have to read :)


1. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
2. Finding It by Cora Carmack
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


4. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
5. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
6. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith

7. The Edge of Always by JA Redmerski
8. Golden by Jessi Kirby
9. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


10. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill


8 comments:

  1. Fangirl made it to my list too! x I read Wild Cards and it was good :)
    Great list! :D

    TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Fangirl and even included it on my list. You have several others that are still on my TBR list. Great choices!!

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-would-recommend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read a lot of these books. Great choices! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I adored MEANT TO BE, THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE, and FANGIRL! I still need to read a bunch of the others, like MY LIFE NEXT DOOR, JUST ONE DAY, and GOLDEN. Nice topic choice! Also, I see that you're a fan of The Morganville Vampires--woohoo!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mean To Be left me with that warm fuzzy feeling, that is a great pick! Has she already read Anna and the French Kiss? That was one of my favorite contemporaries.

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read about 3 from this list, but all the others are on my TBR pile! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. Taruhan Bola Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...