Friday, November 1, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (109)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED?

Answer: Hmmm, what I can think of is more of a guilty pleasure...I'm never embarrassed by anything I read! But I'm going to share the books I love to stay at home with and curl up because, let's face it, I'd much rather stay at home than go out and socialize with people...


And the guilty pleasures I stay at home with? 


Sport romances. There's nothing better than reading about baseball, hockey, and football players sweeping girls off their feet. Mmmmm every time I got to a baseball or hockey game, I just can't help thinking of these books and anticipating the chance to go home and curl up with one of them. You can never go wrong with an athlete ;)

5 comments:

  1. What a great post Jessica! I love the gif of Anna Kendrick, she's an amazing actress! Great answer :)

    Happy Reading
    Patrick @ The Bookshelves
    FF: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/11/follow-friday-25-embarrassed-to-admit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a sports romance. The cover of Changing the Game looks pretty darn hot though. Here's mine: My Feature

    New follower via Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Yay for romance. Curveball looks fun.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you there! I tend to be reading more in my room than socializing. Starting to think though I need to socialize a bit more because it's getting scary how much I stay at home!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great original answer. :) New bloglovin follower. Have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...