Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekly Roundup [11/19-11/25]


Wow, has an entire week gone by already? I feel like November just started and we're already in the last week! But that just means that we're getting even closer to Christmas! Can you tell I'm excited? Haha, but I'm probably more excited right now for the delicious Thanksgiving food I'll be having on Thursday! Mmmm I can just smell the turkey and mashed potatoes right now. 

Looking back at my weekend, though, I'd say it was a pretty fantastic one. You know why? Because I spent pretty much all of my time reading some pretty great books. I finished Splendor by Elana K Arnold and Crash into You by Katie McGarry. I didn't think I can obsess any more over Katie McGarry, but her newest book was so good! I literally could not tear my eyes away from my nook and ended up starting and finishing it on Saturday night. And I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my night than with a good book and a warm mug of hot chocolate :)

Book Reviews 
Teardrop by Lauren Kate
Sweet Nothings by Janis Thomas

Movie Reviews

Memes

Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...