Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (118)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Before Jamaica Lane
By Samantha Young
Release Date: January 7, 2014
Summary: One simple lesson in seduction between two friends can turn into so much more… 

Despite her outgoing demeanor, Olivia is painfully insecure around the opposite sex—usually, she can’t get up the nerve to approach guys she’s interested in. But moving to Edinburgh has given her a new start, and, after she develops a crush on a sexy postgrad, she decides it’s time to push past her fears and go after what she wants.

Nate Sawyer is a gorgeous player who never commits, but to his close friends, he’s as loyal as they come. So when Olivia turns to him with her relationship woes, he offers to instruct her in the art of flirting and to help her become more sexually confident.

The friendly education in seduction soon grows into an intense and hot romance. But then Nate’s past and commitment issues rear their ugly heads, and Olivia is left broken-hearted. When Nate realizes he’s made the biggest mistake of his life, he will have to work harder than he ever has before to entice his best friend into falling back in love with him—or he may lose her forever…



-------------------------------------

It's another Samantha Young novel! Woo hoo! I fell in love with the first two books in this new adult series (On Dublin Street and Down London Road) and I can't wait to read this one. I totally called it being about Olivia and Nate, which makes this story even more exciting. It's been so long since I read the last book in this series and I'm just dying for another one. Hopefully it's as good as it looks (how gorgeous is that cover?) and sounds! 

6 comments:

  1. I've heard about the first 2 books in this series, but I haven't read them yet. This sounds really good too. I'll definitely have to check them all out. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks sexy jejeje! Thanks for sharing. Check out our WOW

    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the any of her books, but this sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so excited for this one! I absolutely love Samantha Young's series. have you read her new adult book, Into The Deep, yet? It's really good!

    Great choice!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is on my TBR and I really want to start it soon. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...