Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (223)



This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Wicked Heart (Starcrossed #3)
By Leisa Rayven
Release Date: May 3, 2016
Liam Quinn is talented, gorgeous, and one of the biggest movie stars in the world. 

He's also the only man Elissa Holt has ever truly loved. 

After being out of her life for six years, he and his gorgeous fiancé are set to star in the new Broadway show Elissa is stage managing. The only trouble is, when late night rehearsals bring Elissa and Liam together, the line between what is and what could have been gets blurred, and one moment of weakness will lead to a scandal that echoes around the world.

Elissa knows that falling for Liam again would be a tragedy in the making, but as any good romantic will tell you, love doesn’t always follow the script.


----------------------------------

Words can't even begin to describe how much I loved Bad Romeo when I read it this summer. I fell head over heels for Ethan and was obsessed with the story while I was reading it. I haven't had the chance to read the second book yet, but when I saw that the third book was going to be about Elissa, I freaked out. I loved Elissa's character in Bad Romeo and can't wait to see how her own romance will turn out in this work. Hopefully I can catch up with this series before this third book comes out in May! 

5 comments:

  1. I've not started this series yet. Hope that this installment is a great one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new to me one! Love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series, but that cover, whoa! I may have to bump it up on my TBR list! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't realise how many books were already in this series! I've been meaning to read Bad Romeo and now that I know a third one is releasing I'd better pick it up soon :) Thanks for sharing, Jessica!

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Depedmalaboncity.ph
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...