Saturday, December 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (172)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
One book for review this week, but it looks like a good one! I love historical romances, so I can't wait to read this! 

From Half Price Books
I went to Half Price Books to go Christmas shopping and, of course, had to get something for myself! I had a $5 off of $25, so I got some presents and then I got these two books for my bookshelf. Down London Road is the only book in Samantha Young's series that I didn't own, so when I found it for $5, I had to pick it up! I also found Oblivion for $5 and, seeing as I LOVED Obsidian, I couldn't resist picking it up. I'm definitely happy with these goodies I got myself :) 

4 comments:

  1. The historical romance is one that looks really good. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you got Oblivion! I want it so bad! I have some Samantha Young books on my shelf but I have not read them yet. I really need to since they have been sitting there for about a year.
    Hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    Here's my StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Oblivion is already at HPB for $5?! That's awesome! I ordered myself a signed copy from Apollycon because I couldn't resist getting Jen's & Pepe's signature!! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love historical romances also so I would read the first one! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...