This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!
Question: What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?
Answer: What books am I NOT excited to read in 2014? Seriously, there are so many good ones coming out and I can't wait. Here's a short list of the ones I'm most excited for…
1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
2. Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
4. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
5. Fall From India Palace by Samantha Young
6. Alienated by Melissa Landers
7. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
8. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
9. Now & Forever by Susane Colasanti
10. Second Star by Alyssa B Sheinmel
11. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
12. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick