Saturday, October 28, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (264)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Thriftbooks

I got two books from Thriftbooks and they are both ones that have amazing reviews on Goodreads and Instagram. I haven't read a book from Harper Sloan yet, so I can't wait to get to these! 


From Half Price Books

I went to Half Price Books while I dropped off my car for an oil change (it's literally the next building over from the dealership) and they had so many good books! I got Split for only $7 and I couldn't believe it was there! I've heard amazing things. I've also really wanted to read something from Jennifer Probst and this one was only $1! This was definitely a successful trip!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I stumbled across you on Instagram! I love your blog. Also, I didn't know what Thriftbooks was until I saw this post (...and now I'm off to spend all of my money!).

    Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...