Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekly Roundup [4/22-4/28]


Happy Monday! Wow, this weekend was definitely a busy one! On Friday and Saturday, I participated in a 24-hour scavenger hunt around campus, so I was awake for a solid 36 hours. This is my third year participating and we've come in first place two years in a row. We'll see if we continued our record or not sometime next week! Other than that, I've been working on my final papers and projects as the semester is finally coming to a close. Only two more weeks! Also, I have my half-marathon this Saturday and I'm so excited to run. Hopefully it goes well and I make my goal time! If you can't tell, these next three weeks are definitely busy ones for me. I just hope I can make time for reading because I have some pretty awesome books begging to be read. 

Book Reviews
Hope Ignites by Jaci Burton
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier


Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...