Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Love to Be Best Friends With


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Characters I'd Love to Be Best Friends With



1. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
2. Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Hermione from Harry Potter by JK Rowling 


4. Simon from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
5. Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
6. Hazel and Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


7. Sky from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
8. Caroline from Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
9. Katy from Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout


10. Jane Jameson from Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

9 comments:

  1. A big yes on #'s 3,4 & 9!!. I always thought the Dee Black from the Lux series would have been the perfect bestie.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the to besties with Hazel and Gus as well! I love their sense of humor. I'm not that good at that humor, but I would love to listen to them talk together all day. I also feel like they would change my life in some way. It would also be really awesome to be friends with Hermione because she's smart and funny and caring. Simon is also fabulous. I can see us being best friends in real life. Awesome choices!

    Amber @ bookish wonders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be friends with so many people on your list. Definitely Cath, Lizzie Bennet, and Hermione. I love Hazel and Agustus but their story makes me nervous about being BFFs with them! Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list- especially love # 2 and #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna be best friends with Hermione too!
    Great List :)
    Check out my TOP Ten
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! Katy definitely makes my list too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We chose the same topic this week :) I almost included Levi from Fangirl. I forgot about Hermione...I should have added her as well. I loved Hazel and Augustus as well. Great list!!

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/04/top-ten-tuesday-characters-i-would-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth Bennett and Katy from Obsidian would definitely be my choices too. Great list :)

    My TTT
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...