Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (140)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Royally Lost
By Angie Stanton
Release Date: May 6, 2014
Summary: Dragged on a family trip to Europe’s ancient cities, Becca wants nothing more than to go home. Trapped with her emotionally distant father, over-eager stepmother, and a brother who only wants to hook up with European hotties, Becca is miserable. That is until she meets Nikolai, a guy as mysterious as he is handsome. And she unknowingly finds herself with a runaway prince.

Nikolai has everything a guy could ask for-he's crown prince, heir to the throne, and girls adore him. But the one thing he doesn't freedom. Staging a coup, he flees his kingdom and goes undercover on his own European tour.

When Nikolai and Becca meet, it’s their differences that draw them together. Sparks fly as they share a whirlwind of adventures, all the while dodging his royal guard. But Becca's family vacation ends in a matter of days. Will Nikolai and Becca be forced to say goodbye forever, will his destiny catch up to him, or will they change history forever?


How adorable does this book sound? First, it takes place in Europe, and I love books that have to do with traveling abroad. Then, throw in a runaway prince, and I just have to get my hands on this book. I love the idea that Becca meets Nikolai and they spend their time having adventures around Europe while trying to dodge his body guards. I have a feeling this is going to be a super sweet contemporary romance that I'm going to love! 


  1. Love your choice! I haven't heard of it before, but it sounds great :) Here is my WoW

  2. Sounds like a cute summer read! :D Great pick!

  3. This just sounds so cute! I hope to read it soon. Great pick!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

  4. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you will love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

  5. I already have this on my TBR and will pre-order it soon :)

    My WoW

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

  6. I came across this recently and it sounds so cute! Great choice =)

    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

  7. This sounds really cute! I have this one on my tbr already. I hope we both enjoy reading it.
    My WoW


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...