Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (87)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Wedding Night
By Sophie Kinsella
Release Date: April 23, 2013
Summary: Lottie just knows that her boyfriend is going to propose during lunch at one of London’s fanciest restaurants. But when his big question involves a trip abroad, not a trip down the aisle, she’s completely crushed. So when Ben, an old flame, calls her out of the blue and reminds Lottie of their pact to get married if they were both still single at thirty, she jumps at the chance. No formal dates—just a quick march to the altar and a honeymoon on Ikonos, the sun-drenched Greek island where they first met years ago.
 
Their family and friends are horrified. Fliss, Lottie’s older sister, knows that Lottie can be impulsive—but surely this is her worst decision yet. And Ben’s colleague Lorcan fears that this hasty marriage will ruin his friend’s career. To keep Lottie and Ben from making a terrible mistake, Fliss concocts an elaborate scheme to sabotage their wedding night. As she and Lorcan jet off to Ikonos in pursuit, Lottie and Ben are in for a honeymoon to remember, for better . . . or worse.



I absolutely adore any book by Sophie Kinsella and this one looks like yet another great contemporary read! A shotgun wedding with an old flame thanks to a pact made to marry when they're 30? What could possibly go wrong? Haha, this sounds like a super fun read and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

8 comments:

  1. Just yesterday I told my friend about this book. She is huge Kinsella's fan. I'm not but she made me read majority of her books. I hope you'll enjoy this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't my genre to read really, but it sounds like a fun read :).
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read any of her books, I don't know how that is possible. Maybe I'll start with this one, it looks fun!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! I can't wait for this one myself. :) Only one more week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! Not sure it's the read for me but sitll hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I read it a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it. (I'll actually be posting a review for it tomorrow if you want to stop by.)
    P.S. I'm a new follower. If you'd like to follow back, I'd appreciate it (but no pressure)!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything by Sophie Kinsella yet. I'll have to check out her stuff!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like a bit of a funny book but love the impulsiveness of the main character!

    -New GFC Follower
    My WoW :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...