Thursday, April 11, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (84)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: We are about to see a lot of posts and tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA, and many more. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why? 

Answer: Honestly, I would love to attend ANY convention. I've never been and I didn't even know about them until I started blogging. Even then, they're either way too far away to consider going to or I'm in school or I have something else going on. But they look like so much fun and I would absolutely die if I could go to some and meet my favorite authors. I would literally go crazy and grab every book in sight...


*sigh* Maybe sometime in the next couple of years I can finally attend one and see what the hype is all about and if they're as amazing as every one says they are! 


13 comments:

  1. I would love to attend one but I live in Uruguay so it is kind of hard :)
    Old follower
    Ruty@MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about having things going on while these conventions happen. I keep saying "one day." Here's hoping.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! After attending RT the first time I was like, I should've skipped school for a week once I knew that writing was what I wanted to do!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any of them would be amazing to go to, but I don't have the budget to take a plane from Belgium to the USA. =(

    Old follower!
    Bieke @ Bookaddict Bieke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed with everything you said. I am always busy the week a book event is on.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-28-feature-friday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer, I would love to attend all of these too!! I hope you'll be able to attend some time soon :)

    Thanks for sharing & have a GREAT week end ♥
    Old follower.
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to attend any of them. Since I live in Sweden it´s kind of hard though =)
    New Follower!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/04/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! When I first started I didn't know about it at all! But know I go to one every year and it's amazing. Hope you got to one soon :)

    My FF: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/follow-friday-22-bea-ala-and-rt-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never knew much about them either until today when I had to google them, lol. I'd really love to go to BEA. It's in NYC, and so many other bloggers have said they want to go to that one, so there'd be a high chance of meeting up with blogger friends. :)

    New follower! Love your blog! :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...