Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekly Roundup [12/9-12/15]


Happy Winter Break! I am officially done with exams and my last semester as a full college student! Next semester I will be student teaching, so no more final exams for me! Ever! Yay! Time sure has flown by, but I am beyond ready for it to finally be Christmas! All of my Christmas shopping is done and now all of the presents are sitting under the tree just waiting to be unwrapped. It's so hard to wait another two whole weeks until we can open them! Only 10 more days!!!! Can you tell I love Christmas? Yeah, I really love Christmas :) My sister and I have been watching as many Christmas movies as we can, including Holiday in Handcuffs and Love, Actually. We still have many more movies to go! In between watching movies and picking up shifts at work, I've been trying to read as much as I can since I have no homework to worry about. I finally have time to pick up some books that have been sitting on my shelf and I can't wait to finally be able to read them! 

Book Reviews
Suspicion by Alexandra Monir 
Waterfall by Lauren Kate
Little White Lies by Katie Dale 

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...