This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015
Wait, did I really just type out the number 2015? How is the year already over? Ah! 2014 was gone in a flash and now it's time to start making those resolutions! Here are the top ten goals I'm setting for myself starting in the new year…
1) Read at least 170 books
2) Take more bookish pictures on Instagram
3) Comment more on my favorite blogs and make more blogger friends
4) Be more active on twitter
5) Read more books on my shelf and don't let my review TBR pile overwhelm me
6) Train for and run my 3rd half marathon in less that 1:45
7) Graduate from college and find a REAL JOB
8) Complete the photo-a-day challenge for the whole year
9) Finish crochet projects (like my sister's granny square blanket I started 5 months ago…)
10) Try to actually start writing instead of saying I'll do it someday
And those are all of my goals for this year! We'll see how they go! What goals are you guys setting for yourselves this year?