Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (128)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Santa


Santa was so good to me this year! The picture above is everything my wonderful parents spoiled me with this year and I couldn't be more excited. I had given my mom and list of books I wouldn't mind getting and she surprised me with two books from that list. I am SO EXCITED to finally have Me Before You! I've heard it's amazing and I can't wait to finally read it. I've also heard really great things about Whatever Life Throws at You, so I can't wait to read that as well! 

From Publisher

Two books came in the mail for me and they look fantastic! I am definitely excited for Chelsea Fine's book because it looks like something I would love. I also received a finished copy of All the Bright Places, which I'm looking forward to. I've read some great reviews of the book already, so hopefully I enjoy it as well! 

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

8 comments:

  1. Santa was very nice to you! I've heard wonderful things about All the Bright Places, I'm really excited to read it. Enjoy your books and have a happy New Year!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Someone was very good this year! Hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever Life Throws At You looks like a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the Bright Places is such an amazing book. I hope you enjoy it and everything Santa gave you!

    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh Santa really has been amazing to you. ENJOY!

    do see mine too here

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great haul! I got spoiled too -- see here. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever Life Throws at you was absolutely great! I hope you enjoy all of them!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard Me Before You is super good but I have yet to give it a try. Awesome Haul!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...