Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015


1. The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord
2. Things We Know by Jessi Kirby
3. Love, Lucy by April Linder


4. Confess by Colleen Hoover
5. Thoughtful by SC Stephens
6. The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark


7. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
8. Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle
9. Not After Everything by Michelle Levy


10. Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark

9 comments:

  1. Love Lucy looks so cute and I've heard amazing things about Colleen Hoover's books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Emery Lord's Open Road Summer so I am very excited for The Start of You and Me. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Lucy and The Boy Next Door! They should have been on my list! I love April Lindner, her books are wonderful and she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I actually want to read all of these. It looks like an expensive year is ahead! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes to last year's mistake! I'm pretty much excited for every contemporary on there!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seeing The Start of Me and You on everyone's list! The cover for Finding Mr. Brightside is so cute, I have that on my TBR, and Where Sea Meets Sky! And I'm looking forward to a new Colleen Hoover book too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! There are so many amazing contemporaries coming out this year. I'm going to be hardpressed to get through all of them.

    here's mine

    Also, I have a $30 giveaway going so be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them in the coming year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list. We clearly have the same love of contemporaries because these are all on my TBR list. I have a few of these as ARCs that I just need to get to. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the new jessi Kirby book made it to EVERYONE'S list, including mine! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...