Friday, December 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (127)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

TBTB Secret Santa
 

I got the most AMAZING TBTB Secret Santa present and I was absolutely astounded by what I received. Katie from Polished Page Turners sent me four books that I have been dying to read! Throne of Glass and Second Chance Summer are goths signed, and then she included My True Love Gave to Me (!!!!) and an ARC of Firefight (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I was opening my present in front of my dad and sister and my dad was so excited when I opened up Firefight. He's a pretty picky reader but after I read Steelheart, I knew that he would love it, and he did! We've been dying for the sequel and now I have my very own copy thanks to Katie! She also sent me some candy, socks, a notebook, and sticky notes. I am incredibly thankful to Katie for such an amazing gift! 

From Publisher
I also had a fantastic week in book mail! All of these books came in the mail and I couldn't be more excited! I got a finished copy of Penelope Douglas's Falling Away, which I am so excited for. The rest are a good mix of genres that I definitely can't wait to read! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. You got an amazing present. Firefight is going to be an amazing read. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul and a great present! I hope you enjoy all your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Second Chance Summer and I am looking forward to starting My True Love Gave To Me! Enjoy! Happy Reading & Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice haul! And great gift too! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading My True Love Gave to Me right now, it has been a really nice Christmas read, especially because the stories are perfect length for in between Christmas events and shopping!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...