Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Every year, I give Santa a list of books I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree and he always surprises me with one or two from my list. I make sure to put a lot of thought into the books I want and make sure I ask for books that I really really really want and would love to have on my shelf. That means that I'm more likely to read them as opposed to letting them sit on my shelves with all of the other books I haven't read. I already posted my Bookish Christmas List back in November, but in case you missed it, here are the books I've asked Santa to bring me this year….

1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
2. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack 
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

7. Bully by Penelope Douglas
8. Rule by Jay Crownover
9. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross

10. Wait For You by J Lynn

17 comments:

  1. I'll Give You The Sun looks so pretty. Lots of people love it. I wish I could get my hands on it.

    Great list! Happy reading! :D

    http://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/top-ten-books-i-wouldnt-mind-santa-bringing-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Attachments, and it's on my TTT list today too because it's a book that I would like reread and I'd love to own it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Attachments and Since You've Been Gone and All Broke Down are on my TBR. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy if Santa left me Since You've Been Gone and Whatever Life Throws at You. I don't own Fangirl yet, either. Great list! Here's mine

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Rainbow Rowell! I still need to read the Cora Carmack series but it looks really good. Great choices!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bump Wait for You to the top of your list. It's like my favorite New Adult novel. Whatever Life Throws at You was also really sweet. I've been wanting to read some Cora Cormack as well. Great list.

    I hope you get a ton of great books for Christmas. Here's my wishlist.

    I still have a $30 giveaway to Amazon going so maybe I can help you get some of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks! Most of these are new to me!

    Hope Santa comes through for you!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read all broke down as well as Attachments!! Fangirl is amazing <3 and I own Me Before You but need to read it

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Santa must bring you Fangirl! It's so cute and I just adore it! Since You've Been Gone and Whatever Life Throws At You are both really great too~ I hope you get all these and happy holidays!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I also want to read FanGirl at some point in the new year, and my fellow blogger is currently reading Since You've Been Gone. I think she really likes it so far. I hope you get all your books for the holidays. :) I am going to follow you via twitter and Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh Me Before You is one of my favorite books ever!! :) And so many of these others are on my TBR list!!! So many good ones on here :)

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fangirl is one of my all-time favorite books! And I just read I'll Give You the Sun, and couldn't have loved it more. Hope you get both books and enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved both Attachments and Fangirl. I hope you get all the books you asked Santa for this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice list! I loved the three that I've read (Since You've Been Gone, Wait For You, and I'll Give You the Sun) and I've heard great things about most of the others. Any of those books would make great presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've only read Since You've Been Gone & Fangirl, loved both, but I really want to read I'll Give You the Sun! I've heard so many good things about it!
    I hope you get some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fangirl is brilliant - I need to read more Rowell and Attachments would probably be a good place to start. :)

    Here's my TTT.

    Enter my Holiday Mixed Bag Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have Since You've Been Gone and All Broke Down, but I haven't read them yet. Fangirl is on my TBR list!

    Whatever Life Throws at You is AMAZING! I highly recommend it.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...