This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year
Every year, I give Santa a list of books I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree and he always surprises me with one or two from my list. I make sure to put a lot of thought into the books I want and make sure I ask for books that I really really really want and would love to have on my shelf. That means that I'm more likely to read them as opposed to letting them sit on my shelves with all of the other books I haven't read. I already posted my Bookish Christmas List back in November, but in case you missed it, here are the books I've asked Santa to bring me this year….
1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
2. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
7. Bully by Penelope Douglas
8. Rule by Jay Crownover
9. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross
10. Wait For You by J Lynn