Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (174)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Never Never
By Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher 
Release Date: January 11, 2015
Summary: Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.












--------------------------------

Anyone who reads this blog knows how much I adore Colleen Hoover, so of course I can't wait for her newest release. I've never read anything by Tarryn Fisher, but if Colleen has anything to do with this book, I now it's going to be amazing

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't read any Colleen Hoover...(hangs head in shame)...but this one has me really intrigued. Here's my WoW

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this lately! Hope you enjoy it as well!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around before. It looks really good :)
    Happy Holidays
    Here’s my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...