Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (125)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From The Book Outlet

I don't know if you all had heard, but The Book Outlet was having an AWESOME Black Friday sale where they had offered an early $10 coupon that would be emailed to you by the Monday of Thanksgiving that you could use on their sale that started 12am Thanksgiving day. The entire site was also 30% off the already fantastic prices for their books, so I got all of these! Five of them I got myself for only $10 total. Then, my sister bought two books for me and two books for her and only had to pay the shipping price of $5. So in total, these books plus two Colleen Hoover books my sister purchased for herself were only $15! Yeah, that's pretty much the best Black Friday deal EVER. 

From Publisher

Only one book for review this week, but it looks so so good! The synopsis claims that it's for fans of Pretty Little Liars, so I am definitely excited to read it! 

From Library Sale

I found these two paperbacks at my library on their sale wall, so they were only $1 each! My amazing mother decided to treat me to them (Thanks, Mom!) and now I own books 1, 3, and 5 of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. Now I just need to collect the rest and, well, actually read them! I've heard this series is really good, so I'm hoping to read the first one sometime this month! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

9 comments:

  1. I have The Vincent Boys but I still haven't read it. Its really a problem! I hope you enjoy everything. My book haul is up if you want to stop by :)

    Book Haul (What Am I Doing?! Edition)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I LOVE the Fever series! And it's funny that you just have the odd numbers! LOL! Hope you enjoy your lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul and it's even better since you got them on sale! I've heard wonderful things about This Song Will Save Your Life. Enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. I read The Vincent Boys / Brothers series a while back. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul ya got there! I really want to read 'Out of Play' and 'This Song Will Save Your Life'. 'The Winner's Curse' sounds good too. :) I only received one physical book: 'Ten Below Zero' by Whitney Barbetti, but I got a couple of ARCs I've wanted from Netgalley ('The Witch of Painted Sorrows') and Edelweiss ('The Creeping')!
    ~RosieReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really wish the Book Outlet was over here (the shipping is crazy expensive, and it would basically all come to the same amount of money if I just bought it here, so no point) but so many crazy deals! Loved The Winner's Curse, so good, and a gorgeous cover, of course! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a bit let down by the lack of exciting books in the Amazon UK Black Friday sale but my dad pointed out that I've probably already bought most of the urban fantasy books that they have! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. Vincent Boys, and This Song Will Save Your Life are great books. :) Little White Lies is one I want to read, and I'm pretty sure I have the Faefever series on my ipad.

    Enjoy all of your books and my haul can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Winner's Curse is one of my all time favorite books! I guarantee a good read! Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...