Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read in 2014


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Read in 2014

Only ten?!?!? How am I supposed to narrow down all of the amazing books I read this year into only my ten favorite? Well, I guess I'll try

1. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 
2. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
3. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

4. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
5. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
6. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

7. On the Fence by Kasie West
8. Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young
9. Undone by Shannon Richard

10. Bound by Night by Larissa Ione

5 comments:

  1. Open Road Summer made my list as well! I really loved On the Fence too, but it didn't make my list today! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! All new to me ones but glad you enjoyed them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open Road Summer was a good book. I love Kassie West.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a similar reaction to this topic! I read so many good books this year it was hard to narrow the list down to ten. You have a great list! I really want to read KA Tucker and Samantha Young. Breathe Annie Breathe and Take Me On look really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but I just picked up a copy of Beautiful Disaster and can't wait to read it :) So glad you enjoyed it! And a few of these others are on my TBR list, too!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...