Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekly Roundup [12/16-12/22]


Happy Monday, everyone! Christmas is only THREE DAYS AWAY!!! How did it come so quickly? It seems like my winter break is flying by and it'll be time to head back to school before I know it. This weekend, I attempted to do the Christmas Booktubeathon where I had to read three books in three days. I was going strong until I woke up with a cold and a horrible headache on Sunday. Any time I tried to read I nodded off, so I was only able to read two of the three books I wanted to get through this weekend. Today, I'm still a little sick but I have to go to work, so I've got to suck it up. I just hope this cold goes away before Christmas! Since I'm sick, I let the rest of my family work on the Christmas cookies while I curled up on the couch. It was sad not being able to help out with the holiday baking, but that just means I get to eat up all of the delicious cookies they made :)

Book Reviews
Mad Love by Colet Abedi
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...