Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (126)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

I got three gorgeous books in the mail this week and I couldn't be more excited! I was only expecting The Secrets We Keep, and even when that one showed up I freaked, did a happy dance, and gave the book a giant hug. It just looks so good and I've been dying for the chance to read it before it releases in April! The other two books look great as well, so I can't wait until I can read them!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice!! I have Seraphina in my TBR Mountain of Doom I need to read still as well! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I wasn't approved for The Secrets We Keep but I still want to read it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Secrets We Keep looks good! :-) I hope you enjoy all your new additions! My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love all your new books this week. The Secrets we Keep looks interesting. You got a few that are new to me.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Secrets We Keep looks pretty good! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    Book Haul (What Am I Doing?! Edition)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Secrets We Keep was a good read! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Secrets We Keep sounds like it will be a good read. I hope you enjoy it and the others!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...