Saturday, December 24, 2011

Shelf Candy (18)

Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy!


I don't remember where I first saw this cover, but I remember how cool I thought it looked. The wispy ribbon-like things coming from his arms look cool and mysterious, which really fit what this book's about. The guy listens to voices in his head, but the one time he doesn't he ends up saving one girl while letting another drown. That's pretty much all the summary says, so it leaves me with SO many questions. Like are the voices "fate" and telling him how life should be carried out? I don't know, but it seems really interesting. The font of the title and author really fit the cover too and the faded images in the background add even more mystery. This book doesn't come out until August of 2012, but I'm intrigued to figure out how it's going to turn out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...