Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shelf Candy (17)

Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy!


I first saw this cover this past Wednesday on someone's WoW and fell in love with it. First off, the girl's eye is soooooo pretty. by covering up everything except for that eye makes it even more beautiful and vibrant. It also gives off an eery vibe, which I guess makes sense since this is about a secret drug the government produced that can bring people back to life. So the story sounds cool and the cover looks cool, so I have a feeling this book is going to be pretty awesome!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous cover, plus it looks like a really fun read. Adding to my wishlist!

    My shelf candy is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this cover until now. Wow! It is awesome! Her eyes are not only beautiful but crazy intense. I have to check this book out. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...