Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shelf Candy (16)

Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy!


The first thing that caught my attention of this cover was the colors. The white and gray makes it seem so pure and the girl seem so beautiful that it really captures the aspect of the story being about a beautiful girl destined to fall in love with a horrible creature. I really like the font and designs of the cover too because they add a little mystical aspect to it that the story seems to capture. I don't think I'll be able to read this book anytime soon, but I can still admire this gorgeous cover!


5 comments:

  1. Really nice cover pick! Going to put on my tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stark and white pics. It also looks really feminine. This one caught my eye the first time I saw it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great cover that catches the eye... I know it did for me;)

    jenn | my shelf candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the use of purple and gray as well. It isn't something seen a lot on covers. And the model looks so natural and gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...