Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)


In My Mailbox is a meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. It's where we share the new books that we've gotten for that week with our readers. These books could be from the library, the store, or from the writers/publishers for review. Whatever the reason, I will share my new books every Sunday!


I went to Half Price Books on Black Friday (later in the day, not extremely early) and was really excited to find this book for only 50 cents! I used to be in love with the Simon Pulse Romantic Comedies and I'm pretty sure I've read every single one! I was so sad when they stopped publishing them with these super cute covers, so I always get excited when I find them on sale at Half Price Books. I really enjoyed this one and can't wait to read it again! 

That's it this week! What did you all get in your mailbox? Please share :)



6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way for the Simon Pulse Romantic Comedies. I own almost all of them, and they were so cute! A Novel Idea was one of my favorite books in the line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Novel Idea sounds really cute! I can't wait to see your review!


    Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always exciting when you come by a great find :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome score on getting the original cover for only .50 cents!!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you pass-up a book that's only $0.50? You can't! What a great find; I hope you enjoy it!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of that one! And what a deal! .50 cents! It's a steal!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...