Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward to for the First Half of 2017

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to for the First Half of 2017


1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
2. On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton
3. Good Boy by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy


4. By Your Side by Kasie West
5. The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
6. Caraval by Stephanie Garber


7. The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti 
8. Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse 
9. Until it Fades by KA Tucker 


10. Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I forgot Court of Wings and Ruin comes out in the first half!! I STILL need to read ACOMAF!! So behind!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... I cannot wait for 2017.. just 2 more weeks or so

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for some of these too, but I recently read The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett and I adored it! :D So yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...