Wednesday, August 14, 2019

TV Series News: 44 Chapters About 44 Men by BB Easton

44 Chapters - Netflix banner.jpg

WE HAVE HUGE NEWS!

BB Easton’s bestselling 44 Chapters About 4 Men Series has been adapted into a new 8 episode TV series, SexLife, and is coming soon to Netflix!

44 Chapters - Netflix IG.jpg

READ BEFORE YOU WATCH!

44 Chapters-ebook version.jpg

44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN SYNOPSIS

School psychologists aren't supposed to write books about sex. Doing so would be considered "unethical" and "a fireable offense." Lucky for you, ethics was never my strong suit.
After spending years trying to spice up my sex life, I gave up and took to my journal. Perhaps my gorgeous, cold, number-crunching husband simply wasn't capable of the kind of passion I'd come to expect. After all, my ex-boyfriends--a tattoo artist turned U.S. Marine turned motorcycle club outlaw, a baby-faced punk rocker out on parole, and a heavy metal bass player--were every bit as tattooed and testosterone-fueled as the leading men in my favorite romance novels. If I couldn't have that kind of passion again in real life, I could at least write about it. Right? Nobody had to know. It would be my little secret.
Well, guess what? My husband read that sh*t.
And guess what else? He upped his f*cking game.
Drunk with power and under the dubious advisement of my best friend and colleague, I began testing the limits--crafting journal entries specifically designed to manipulate Ken's behavior. For the most part, he responded beautifully...except when he didn't.

ABOUT THE 44 CHAPTERS SPIN-OFF SERIES

Because BB Easton had so much fun writing her best-selling, award-winning memoir, 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN, she decided to give each of her four men his own steamy stand-alone novel. In SKIN, SPEED, STAR, and SUIT, BB takes you back in time to the late ‘90s and early 2000s to tell the outrageously wild, shockingly sexy, deeply emotional, and as always, wickedly funny backstories for Knight, Harley, Hans, and everyone’s favorite husbot, Ken.


ABOUT BB EASTON

BB Easton lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, with her long-suffering husband, Ken, and two adorable children. She recently quit her job as a school psychologist to write books about her punk rock past and deviant sexual history full-time. Ken is suuuper excited about that.


For more information on BB Easton visit: https://www.artbyeaston.com
Follow BB on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2U7mjc0
Stay up to date with all things 44 Chapters, and sign up for BB’s mailing list: http://bit.ly/2H3JStR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...