Saturday, November 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (266)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

I had an Amazon gift card and finally decided to pick up a copy of Him. I love Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy and am so ready for Jamie and Wes's story. Then, I decided I needed a physical copy of Misbehaved by Charleigh Rose. I loved this book and am so happy to have a copy for my shelves! 


From Author

I have been waiting for this book from Kandi for what seems like forever (even though it's really only been like two months…), so when an e-arc of this popped up on my kindle, I wanted to drop everything and read it. And how gorgeous is that cover!?!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Misbehaved looks really good!
    I hope you enjoy your new books :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...