Saturday, June 3, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (246)

  

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

Half Price Books had 20% off your purchase during Memorial Day Weekend, so I went to two different locations over the weekend and found some fabulous books! Don't they all look amazing? And I got amazing deals on them!

From Publisher

These two came from Berkley Romance this past week and I am so excited! These belong to two amazing series and I can't wait to continue on with the characters! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I actually started out with JLA by reading her Covenant series! It took me until three books to finally give into Obsidian because I ironically thought it would be too much like Roswell, despite it being a favorite show. I had this idea it would be diminishing it. I had weird thoughts back then apparently! LOL! Oblivion was amazing! Especially the ebook because it has MORE! Lol!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stack of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...