Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly Roundup [10/7-10/14]


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, because I sure did! It was fall break, so I was able to go home Thursday and spend the entire weekend hanging out with my parents. We went to the movies (we saw Romeo and Juliet and it was AMAZING), went shopping, and I ended up going to Barnes & Noble three times in the three days I was home. My mom found Book Lover's Scrabble and it is so much fun! So, of course, we had to go back and pick up a set for them to have since she had bought the first one for me. I ended up getting a copy of Just One Year by Gayle Forman and words can't even describe how excited I am to start reading that book. This week is definitely going to start off on a high note since I'll be spending every free chance I have reading that book :) So yeah, it was a pretty great weekend. But now it's back to school and classes for me! Hopefully I can survive this week back :)

Book Reviews

The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
Never Desire a Duke by Lily Dalton
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...