This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting
So this one we got to choose our own setting, and I decided to go with books that take place in foreign countries/places, or in other words any place besides the US. I love reading about new places and some of my favorite books take place overseas. So here is a list of the top ten books that don't take place in the states...
1. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
5. God Save the Queen by Kate Locke
6. How to Ravish a Rake by Vicky Dreiling
7. Down London Road by Samantha Young
8. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
9. Persuasion by Jane Austen
10. Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt